an292 an292

oww.. yeah.. !!!

I loved it. Simple, but a very good balance between all scenes. Each scene got just the right time it needed, before switching.
Really, that were some good cinematic skills.

Rutger responds:

I guess, thanks... I've got a lot to improve though :/

a little animation &amp;lt;3 a little animation <3

Short and sweet!

One of the better anime animations I've seen lately! I hope you'll try to make more soon!

Review: Alien vs Predator Review: Alien vs Predator

expected a spoiler, but got a nice review instead

I was so scared that this movie was going to be a spoiler, but I watched it nevertheless.. And god thank, it wasn't!
You made it into a nice review of the movie. I havn't seen AvsP yet, but at least now I know what I can expect..
then again, from the moment I knew this movie was coming out, I knew what to expect... >_>

The humour and graphics were also outstanding, so in the whole, this short deserves the 9 I gave it!

22222222222 22222222222

it's a good, simple game

it's simple, close to basics, and still fun to play.
the screen is too small though.. You should do something about that?
and a game without "a cause" to it, is pretty dull.. Can't you just make it so that you can compete against your own score? or yeah, lol, I'm too tired to go more into it :)

well done

sexmafnfnfnfnfnfnf22 responds:

u can always zoom in :D i like it kinda small so.. makes my crappy shapes kinda look good... lol

X-men Nude Trivia V.1 X-men Nude Trivia V.1

Big download, little fun...

First of all: the text was rather hard to click on. Sometimes it wasn't even readable!
The drawings were, hmm, "ok" I guess. It's rather hard to compete with the original right? o.O
But next time try to cut on the music-quality or length to make the file a bit smaller..

and in the end: it's not much of a challenge if you get infinite tries, right?

Zebra Racing Zebra Racing

....

This really wasn't a fun game to play. Even the graphics wern't that good! I can't believe this is on frontpage!